Tuesday 30 June 2015

HAIR AT 26WEEKS POST RELAXER

Beautiful people,
        I've missed you all. How are y'all doing & hope y'all good? For me, I've been busy with Exams and thank God i'll be through this week. Really can't wait.
Should have relaxed my hair 2weeks ago but i had no time. Now that my hair is 26weeks post relaxer,i'm seriously having issues with laying down my edges and to top it all, i haven't washed my hair for the past 2weeks & it's really itching me *covers face* 
So,i said to myself.......It's now or never. And i did the following:
1. Detangled my hair section by section by using fingers & Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Took me close to 2hrs to detangle,was tired & hungry afterwards and yes i couldn't wash my hair. 
2. After that,i decided to stretch my hair using the banding method but i had no band,so i used Threading Method instead and tied my hair with a scarf. It wasn't neat though and how i slept with the four-horned Ram? Only God knows. But i got what i wanted the next day. 
3. Next day, i removed the thread. Still working on the four sections,i applied my Leave-in Conditioner, Moisturizer and seal with Olive Oil. 
4. Realised my hair was too puffy for my headband & didn't like it. What to do? Ghenghen!! I remembered i bought a gel not quite long. Permit me to explain.... I wanted Ecostyler Styling Gel so bad but i couldn't find it,so i opted for Sazzy Hair Dynamics Lite Gel Activator instead. This is the time to proof its worth. Lol! So i applied the gel to my hair, brushed it and tied a scarf to flatten it. I leave the judgement to you. Hehe! 

Detangling 

After Detangling 

4-horned Ram


Products Used

After Application 

Puffy Hair

Gel Application 

After Application 

Night - when i got back from school


Lovelies, what do y'all think? Have you tried this gel before? 

Next post will be on my Relaxer Update,Yippeee!!!  

13 comments:

  1. Girl, your edges are laid and look very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! It's nice having you here..... Thanks so much for the comment. Honestly, i was so glad when i saw the result.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the gel works well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For real girl, you can say that again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that gel did amazing...26 weeks? well done ooo....I couldnt even if I wanted to try

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! But i still believe you can if you are really determined to.. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually though you were transitioning :-D can't wait for your relaxer update...and the gel really did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually though you were transitioning :-D can't wait for your relaxer update...and the gel really did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! No i wasn't. Can't wait either girlfriend...And thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The gel did a great job, I like the waves it created! Lol @the four horned ram!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes you are right and thank you so much. Glad it made u laugh.. hehe! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found out abt your blog and I'm addicted already. Hair goals!!!
    I also blog at Bettykrislav.blogspot.com please check it out

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Thanks already. Checking it out now

    ReplyDelete

Would like to hear from you.......