Wednesday 10 June 2015

MY FIRST EVER FLATTWIST OUT

This is absolutely a due post,forgive moi......*covers face*.  Remember i took off my braids and did a length check? Good! Well after that,i washed my hair; started with detangling,followed by pre-pooing,shampooing and deep conditioning my hair. Then, i air dried my hair and applied my leave-in conditioner, moisturizer and olive oil. And off to the dream world, i slept off. Lol!
Next day,i applied my heat protectant and flat ironed my hair in school, the guy that did it was just too good. Then,i two strand flattwisted my hair over night. Too bad i didn't take pictures. But don't you worry, i did the next day after untwisting my hair, i just applied my hair spray, olive oil and that's all. Check out my hair oooooo.








I'm so doing this again....ladies, what do you think? 

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving your twist! It's full of swag! How long did it last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swag? *Takes a bow.... Thanks a million. Umm... I actually didn't remake the twist and it lasted for about 5days. Nice having you comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice beachy waves, I like. I ran away from twist outs when I had all-relaxed hair but this is nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the fact that it's pretty simple to do,i think you should give it a try one of these days.... You'd love it. Thanks for checking out my blog... *smiling all the way*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tijana, love yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look who's here..... Blogoratti himself. Thanks so so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Would like to hear from you.......