Sunday 4 October 2015

HAIR UPDATE| WASH DAY| IMPROMPTU LENGTH CHECK

It's been close to 3weeks I last had my wash day. Shame on me! Couldn't take the itching any longer when it got to a point and I decided it is now or never because I don't want to have any setbacks whatsoever.

These are things I did:
-detangled my hair(a day before)

-prepoo with avocado oil and olive oil.

-put hair in box braid,shampoo with ORS clarifying shampoo.

-deep conditioned with ORS replenishing conditioner and Organics cholesterol tea-tree oil(the mixture)

-using the Green House Effect (GHE) to deep condition by first covering hair with shower cap and then wrap with towel

-after an hour(because I was feeling sleepy),I rinsed off the conditioner and towel dry(not completely)

-applied my leave-in conditioner and comb my hair(working in section)

-moisturized and then seal


Hair Detangled
Prepooed with these oils

Box braided my hair(using fingers)

Shampooed with ORS clarifying shampoo.
Deep conditioned with the mixture(ORS replenishing conditioner+Organics cholesterol tea-tree oil).
Used the GHE method to deep condition.

Rinsed off the conditioner,towel dry,applied my Dark and Lovely leave-in conditioner and combed.
Applied my Vitale moisturizer and seal with olive oil.
During the process of application (working from root to tip) Ignore the closing of my eye,it was due to the flashlight of my phone.
After application
Bunning
Covered hair with satin scarf
Hair loss after detangling and combing
Was curious if I had gained any length whatsoever, so I did an impromptu length check.

Left: Now(October)
Right: July(last relaxer)


Oh yes I'm officially BSL. HURRAY!!! 

My next post will be on my PRODUCT STASH. Till then,stay blessed.

17 comments:

  1. Wow, you got so much growth in less than 3months! Congrats on reaching BSL!! Love the shine in your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my dear,was even amazed when I saw it because I had a little set back I didn't mention here but will in my next post. I'm happy I still retained some length. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on reaching bsl. Good wash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks pretty Miranisa and for stopping by. I appreciate

      Delete
  3. wow great progress! your hair looks nice n thick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Thanks pretty much fine Becca

      Delete
  4. You have such beautiful hair. Congrats on reaching BSL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Mwaka and for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it has! Congrats on on reaching BSL....interesting to see how long it will go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Karen Foster. I'm curious too,in fact can't wait to get to my short term goals. *winks*

      Delete
  7. I simply wanted to write down a quick word to say thanks to you for those wonderful tips and hints you are showing on this site.
    Hair Revitalizer Shampoo

    ReplyDelete

Would like to hear from you.......