Tuesday 8 September 2015

HAIR AND LIFE UPDATE| TRAVEL AND EXCURSION


Long time everyone,my apologies please. I really dunno where to start from but let me warn you though because this will be a very long post. Why? Because I gotta cover up for my absence. So basically it's 2 in 1 post in the sense that I'm gonna be talking abo
ut my hair as well as what I got involved in during my absence. Do enjoy!

So it started like this;my phone got spoilt and for more than a month I couldn't post anything. Thankfully,I was opportune to be among one of the animators of Don Bosco holiday camp and I tell you I was very happy I made the right decision to work for the community even though I wasn't paid but I learnt many things indeed,I met lots of amazing and talented people. In fact,words couldn't completely describe how I felt.

Before starting the holiday camp,there was a precamp for all the animators to get to know one another and work as a team. Then during the holiday camp, challenges started coming but with the help of God and team work,we were able to excel. I was also privilege to go for the SYM bicentenary youth festival(Salesian Youth Movement) at Akure where Don Bosco bicentenary birth was celebrated. And through this holiday camp,I was able to go to Idanre resort centre,climbed the 660steps,saw and admire the beauty of nature during the Children's Excursion.

In addition,I was opportune to put my teaching abilities into practice where I taught Basic Science for two classes, I also took Crochet classes(the more reason I was interested to be an animator because I wanted to gain experience since I plan to be a Crochet designer in the future,God help me!). To cut the whole story short because many wonderful things happened that I can't say all, at the end of the camp,my group 'Murialdo' came 5th but I was happy the campers had fun even I would have loved us to come 3rd or 1st).

Now let's come to my hair,lol! During all these period,I was Protective Styling(especially bunning and flattwist out),observing my wash day routine every 2weeks,moisturizing and sealing with olive oil(though not everyday),applying my moisturizing mist(consisting of conditioner,olive oil &water) all most everyday,spraying with ORS spray,covering my hair every night with my CROCHETED HAIRNET(CLICK HERE) and satin scarf.jNow sorry for the long post,I don't mean to bore you. The rest will be pictures I was able to take during these period. Enjoy!

Precamp(animators camp),My twin Bro Joshua took this pics. Chai see what food can cause. See eyeballs!

During SYM at Akure,I met lovely,wonderful,amazing,talented and beautiful people. Claudia(white girl),Seyi sweetheart,Peter(look at that height,wow!) and my lovely friend.

Bro Asia,Asia(white lady),Sunday,My twin Joshua with glasses.

          Handsome Victor and his friend.

Cultural Night at SYM,no be me dress myself o,na only Buba I fit wear,the rest people helped me out. *covers face*

Dinner Night at SYM......CY was my date. *tongue out* Guess what? I was wearing my CROCHETED GOWN(CLICK TO CHECK) I made but this time with cream blazer.

Group Pictures of animators from Don Bosco (Ondo community). It's nice working with them all,a wonderful experience I tell you.

                  Excursion to Idanre


Climbing the 660 steps,I almost fainted. Amazing thing was people were living on the hills because I saw some carrying heavy firewood down and up the steps. Imagine!

Yes I did it,I climbed the 660 steps,there I saw a beautiful cactus plant,people that had visited there wrote names on it,I didn't though. After climbing up,I was thinking of climbing down again.

Wonderful experience with the beautiful Bisola(that girl can sing and dance),Hellen,Joy and the amazing campers.

Can't stop taking pictures now that I have a phone. Sorry!


     During Holidays Camp in Don Bosco

My group Murialdo with the green scarves

Tired Face during the Camp

I just love this protective style, pretty simple and nice.

             Bunning all the way at SYM

Sleepy head during rehearsal at SYM

Lunch time during the Camp.....No I don't joke with food. Love my hairstyle.

I want to use this medium to thank God first for making this a reality,my Dad for giving me the permission to go out there and experience,my Sister and Bro for the love,Bro Bayo for his kindness and generosity,Bro JohnMary,Bro Augustine,David,CY,Bisola,Aanu,Leonard, Basil,Bro Emmanuel, Bro Franklin,Bro Kingsley,Bro Chinedu and many more people that have impacted into my life this few month. I say a big thank you for the bottom of my heart and wish you well in whatever you do.

To my readers,I'm really thankful for reading all through and for those that scrolled all till the end. God dey! Lol!

Lastly,I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by RELLA. I'm twice happy. Will do a post on that soon but then I need to nominate another 15 bloggers for the award. Almost every blogger I know have been nominated, please who else do I nominate. If you're interested,plz do let me know. Thanks + blowing kisses of hair.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! Seems you had loads of fun
    Haircademia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you really had so much fun! I can imagine going to all these places, I wouldn't want the excursion to end lol. Twin? I didn't know you had a twin, you are such beautiful pair! Looking forward to more posts and pictures now that you are back :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr....I never wanted it to end anyway because I had mad fun. Hehe! I don't have a twin o,but people say we look alike so I call him my twin. Lol! It's nice of you dropping by,more posts and pictures you shall see.

      Delete

Would like to hear from you.......