Saturday 28 November 2015

PRODUCT REVIEW| MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO| WASH DAY(HAIR AT 20WEEKS POST RELAXER) + LENGTH CHECK

Hello Ladies,
Went to the market few weeks ago and bought a soap called Dudu Osun. Have been hearing good reviews on it and decided it was time I experimented on it if it would work fine on my hair.

The Product: Tropical Naturals Dudu Osun Black Soap


ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Dudu osun is the age-long African black soap made the traditional way by hand from Pure Natural Ingredients and Herbs from the tropical rainforest and Savannah regions.
- No artificial colors.
- No preservatives
- And it's biodegradable.


INGREDIENTS
- Pure Honey
- Sheabutter
- Osun(camwood)
- Palmkernel oil
- Cocoa pod ash
- Palm bunch ash
- Aloe vera 
- Lime juice
- Water & fragrance.


WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- It's a sulphate free shampoo
- It contains pure natural ingredients
- It can be used as a moisturizing shampoo
- Not costly and can easily be purchased
- I like the smell and the way it feels on my hair.


HOW I USED IT
Normally,what I do on my wash days are:
- detangle(a day before)
- prepoo
- shampoo
-tea rinse
- deep condition
- towel dry/air dry
-apply my leave-in conditioner,moisturizer & seal with olive oil.

But since it's a new product,I decided to just use it only in order to have a clear result of how it works. 
-So,I detangled a day before,
-prepoo,put hair in box braids
-and shampoo alone and only with the Dudu Osun soap.
-then towel dry and later air dry
-apply leave-in conditioner,combed and that's all to my wash day.


Length Check After Applying Leave-in Conditioner

All in all,I'm so pleased with this product. Have you tried and loved a new product recently?

My next post will be on MY RELAXER UPDATE,see you soon.

2 comments:

  1. I love Dudu Osun for my skin. I tried it on my hair but I didn't get the best results. Looking forward to your relaxer update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm yet to try it on my skin though. Can't wait as well for my Relaxer Update.

      Delete

Would like to hear from you.......