Saturday 31 October 2015

PROTECTIVE STYLE| HIGH BUN

How are you all doing Ladies and gentleman reading this? Even though the men won't comment but I'm sure they are reading too. Lol!


Can't believe I'm 16weeks postrelaxer,how time flies..only God knows. Anyway,for the past 2weeks or so I've been rocking this type of protective style. I saw a picture online by a blogger of how she did hers and i decided to try it out. It's pretty simple,easy and fast. 

THINGS YOU NEED
-Elastic band(I used rubber band though,couldn't find any here)

-Bobby pins(I used 3 at most)


Picture I saw online
Mine(only that I didn't use additional rubber band at the top)
Rocked it during my Teaching Practice send forth party
Hair meets fashion(yea I crocheted the jacket....want one? Order!!!)

Will I do this protective style again? Hell yea!!! Over and over again. Lol!

So tell me,what protective style are you wearing?

10 comments:

  1. I have tried this style too, (my hair is natural). the jacket looks lovely. How do i get one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bet it also looks good on you. To order for yours, just call +2348171915725. Thank you

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute and different take on the bun. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bun,it never fails.it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree, many thanks deat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this bun! very cute look

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it ! Cute and do you find that your ends are bent once you take the bun out? That's the only reason my hair doesn't do well with buns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I don't think so....in fact my hair looks straightened after taking it out. Wow! So much difference in hair

      Delete

Would like to hear from you.......