Wednesday 23 December 2015

PROTECTIVE STYLE| LOOSE BOX BRAIDS

Hi Lovelies, hope y'all preparing for Xmas? Bet you are. Just don't forget this little girl when y'all enjoying alone. There's love in sharing o. Lol!  I digress.

So so so.....this is actually a due post. Should have posted it 2weeks ago but wasn't chanced. Some days after relaxing,went to the salon to get my hair braided. This protective style I plan to let stay for a month before loosing.

How I Have Been Caring For It

-spray moisturizing mix(mixture of vo5 moisturizing conditioner,olive oil,castor oil and water) on hair and scalp 4-5times in a week.

-apply Shea butter  2-3times in a week.

-apply coconut oil/olive oil on days I don't use moisturizing mix

-spray hair with Olive oil ORS sheen spray

-cover hair at night(I suck at this,it ain't regular)

Now it's time for pictures,didn't take much pictures, so please bear with me.



Next post will be on MY HAIR ANNIVERSARY. Yippee!! Can't wait.

6 comments:

  1. I love your braids !!!

    xx

    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and for visiting too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It fits you wella............

    Nice braids

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love that first style! Can you give us a tutorial? It looks so intricate!

    KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's pretty simple, will definitely do that when next am on braids,thanks

    ReplyDelete

Would like to hear from you.......