Thursday 28 January 2016

PROTECTIVE STYLE| SUNFLOWER BUN


Permit me please to wish y'all a Prosperous New Year even though it's few days to February. *shines teeth*
As a matter of fact,this is my first post for the year and I planned posting on MY HAIRNIVERSARY in my previous post. Later changed my mind to do that next year unfailingly. I digress.
Big sis came home for Christmas last year and I experimented with her texlaxed hair trying out a protective style named "SUNFLOWER LOVE BUN" BY JUDITHERESE. All credits to her because she's the genius  behind the creative style.
She said she doesn't like the front style. She's gonna kill me when she sees this(her face)

Front view: She loves this

Back view of the sunflower bun

Dunno if I really got the style right but at least I tried it out. Couldn't complete the front style which should be in form of love due to insufficient bobbypins. 

  What do you think? Would you rock this? Yea or Nay?


Step by step tutorial is found HERE. Thanks for visiting

4 comments:

  1. Wow the style looks great, I didn't think it can work on relaxed/texlaxed hair.

    https://lauralivll.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too,that thinking led to me experimenting. Too bad I can't do it personally on my hair. Thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hairstyle is so cute. I love it.
    www.chicfromhair2toe.com

    ReplyDelete

Would like to hear from you.......