Friday 24 April 2015

MY HAIR STORY (PART 2)

Beautiful evening to y'all. Hope you had a nice day. Remember i promised i was gonna conclude MY HAIR STORY? Yes, now I'm here to do so. All you have to do is take your time & enjoy.



Dec 2011-Sep 2013
 - Was constantly combing,in fact twice a day.
- Styled my hair the way i
I like; today ponytail, tomorrow my hair down,next tomorrow another style. No Protective Styling.
- Washed my hair whenever i'm in mood; like 4-6times in a year. Terrible!!!
- Had mansion of dandruff on my hair that i couldn't cope with.
- Had thin ends rubbing on my shirt whenever my hair was down all in the name of showing off my length.
- My hair was dead-dry & my dry scalp was peeling.
- I relaxed 3-4times in a year.
- In short,my hair was unhealthy but still growing. So it took my hair 2years to grow from Ear Length(EL) to a little pass Shoulder Length (SL).


Sep 2013- Dec 2014
- Took 1year & 3months for my hair to grow from a little pass (SL) to Below Shoulder Blade (BSB).
- Relaxed thrice within this period.
- Washed my hair when dirty. (i lost count).
- Started Protective Styling especially BUN.
- Used hair net every night to cover my hair before sleeping.
- My dandruff was a little reduced & my hair was still dry.
- Still had thin & uneven ends. So i trimmed twice in 2014. But i
I discovered a drastic increase in my hair length.

**From June 2014 -Dec 2014: I didn't relax my hair throughout this period. I used braids,extensions & protective styling to grow my hair and it actually worked. In Jan 2,i decided to TEXLAX my hair--> MY 1ST EVER. I was so happy because it turned out great.



Do you have a hair story you wanna share? Please do,will like to hear from you. My next post will be on TEXLAXING........I know some people will be wondering what it is. Please come back soon to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would like to hear from you.......