Thursday 22 October 2015

PRODUCT STASH

Hey Ladies!!!
How have you been? Last time,I promised to make a post on my product stash. And without wasting much time,here it is.
Shampoos

-ORS clarifying shampoo(sulphate)
-Dr Miracles conditioning shampoo(moisturizing shampoo)

Conditioners
-ORS replenishing conditioner(protein conditioner)
-VO5 moisturizing shampoo
-Organics Africa's Best Cholesterol Tea-tree oil

Leave-In Conditioners
-Organics Africa's Best Cholesterol Tea-tree oil
-Dark and Lovely corrective leave-in conditioning therapy

Moisturizers
-Vitale olive oil moisturizer
-Moisturizing mix(containing vo5 conditioner,water and olive oil)

Oils
-Goya olive oil
-Castor oil
-Coconut oil
-Avocado oil
-whipped sheabutter


OTHERS
-Olive oil heat Protestant
-Sazzy spray hold spritz(contains alcohol though)
-ORS olive oil sheen spray
-Lipton yellow label tea(for tea rinses)
-Sazzy activator gel
-Baby wipes(for removing dirt from hair when I don't feel like washing)
-Above oil spray.



I try to keep my products simple as much as possible. I hope am not a product junkie,right?

8 comments:

  1. I think you have a fair amount of products. Im using the Dr Miracle's Conditioning Shampoo as well. How does it work for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Umm I like it,the smell and everything just that I have to use it thrice before my hair gets cleaned, since it doesn't lather like sulphate shampoos.

      Delete
  2. I don't think you are a product junkie at all. You have what you need. Do you like the Vitale moisturizer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on purchasing what I need. Yes I do,compared to the dark and lovely olive oil moisturizer. Would love to try new products just that that's the only two moisturizers in store here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for ORS products.love them.You are not a junkie at all,those seem essential.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Glad am not. ORS products are my number 1.

      Delete
  5. I like your stash :) Simple is good. Less clutter, easier on the pocket

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea you got it right...... easier on the pocket for someone like me. Thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete

Would like to hear from you.......