Thursday 21 May 2015

HOW I STYLE MY BRAIDS

Hello hairlevationistas,
         Haha! Don't mind me o. Hope y'all had a lovely great day?  Mine was kind of dull in the beginning. Was indoor all through and i slept like i was never gonna wake up,glad i eventually did. All thanks to God. So when i woke up(it was evening by then), i decided it was time to make MY OWN COCONUT OIL.  Yes don't worry dear,will definitely post on that in few days time.
        To cut the whole drama.....when it was 9pm,i took my phone, went through my photo gallery and bam! I saw pictures of how i had previously worn my braids out and i wanted to share... though i'm not that good in styling braids but I'm learning. *winks* Do enjoy!!!
           Feeling lykka model. Lol! 






In school with my friends, they are amazing. That day was funny i tell ya. 
In case you are wondering? I Crocheted that lemon & green kind of muffler i'm putting on. God bless my work!!! 

#Yes team pink lips
Hmm! 

Ladies, that's it for today. Do you like any of my styles? I'd like to hear from you,..... your comments gives me joy. Hehe! 

Watch out for my next post "HOW TO MAKE COCONUT OIL".  Till then, stay blessed. 

7 comments:

Would like to hear from you.......