Wednesday 6 May 2015

PROTECTIVE STYLE- LOOSE BRAIDS

Lovelies,
        Happy sunny day to y'all. I'm quite late posting this,was kindda busy. Since i'd be stretching my hair till july, i decided to braid my hair. Yea,this will serve as my protective style for now and i plan to keep it for 1 and half - 2months. (covers face.....no money o).  I used one big & small size expression..... color 2 precisely. I also made sure i washed my hair some days before braiding so as to ensure clean scalp. What i love most about this box braid?  It is loose and my hairline  not stressed unlike tight braids.  Check out some of the pictures i took below:





Do you have any protective style you are rocking and you wanna share?  Kindly comment below. 


My next post will be on "HOW I CARE FOR MY HAIR IN BRAIDS". Please come back soon to check. 

2 comments:

  1. Your braids look lovely Dupe. How do you take care of your edges with the braids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hilda., Since i've not gotten my coconut oil, i do apply olive oil on my edges when i'm not mosturizimg.... Then moisturize with vitale mosturizer & seal with olive oil 3-4times in a week & sometimes i apply tea-tree oil leave-in conditioner on my edges.

    ReplyDelete

Would like to hear from you.......