Friday 1 May 2015

MY WASH DAY EXPERIENCE

Hi ladies,
        I'm so happy to be alive to write this. Been waiting for long to get this out here but seems like forever. Oh good heaven,finally!!!  Without further ado,here's how my wash day went:
- The first thing i did was to divide my hair into 4 sections and detangled each section with my hand.
- Prepoo with extra virgin olive oil.
- Shampoo my hair with Dr. Miracles conditioning shampoo.
- Did a tea
rinse therapy. I love this aspect because it helps in reducing my hair breakage.
- Deep condition with ORS replenishing conditioner  and Organic cholesterol tea-tree oil (i mix equal amount of both conditioners together)
- Covered my hair with shower cap for an hour to generate heat.
- Rinsed off the conditioner and wrapped my hair with a face towel for some minutes. I should have used a t-shirt though. *covers face*
- Unwrapped my hair and left my hair to dry. I used air drying method;best method ever.
- Combed my hair and noticed my hair didn't  break much. Super excited.

      Here are some pictures i took:






I experienced a smooth & lovely wash  day (winks).  How did your wash day go ladies?


2 comments:

  1. Yes, it works, my dear out there, this process is effective all it needs is patience and perseverance, I've seen changes on my hair try yours and experience best result for hair elongation, love u all. Imole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imole dear, I'm glad you are seeing changes which means it's working for you. And of course, i love you too.

    ReplyDelete

Would like to hear from you.......